|(1) NewJersey; (2) United States
|EDUCATION: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Urban Forest Management, Silviculture, Forest Biometrics, or other closely related Forestry curriculum. Please upload a copy of your transcript with your application. Failure to do so will result in ineligibility.
EXPERIENCE: One (1) year of professional and/or technical experience in silvicultural, forest management, and/or reforestation work.
NOTE: A Master's degree in forestry may be substituted for the required experience. If you are substituting education for experience, please upload a copy of your transcript with your application. Failure to do so will result in ineligibility.
Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a recognized evaluation service. Please upload a copy of your evaluation with your application. Failure to do so will result in ineligibility.
LICENSE: Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications must be completed and submitted by 4:00 pm on the closing date.
Customer Care and Technical Support: If you are having difficulty submitting your application online, customer care and technical support are available during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays and emergency closings. Please email: OAS.email@example.com or call (609) 292-4144. Please note that application support requests received outside regular business hours on the closing date will not change the application filing deadline so PLEASE FILE EARLY.
NJAC 4A:4-2.3(b) states that all requirements must be met as of the closing
- Online applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date listed
- Auto-fill may cause incomplete information on your application. Please confirm your name, address and phone number prior to submitting your application.
- If an employment list results from this announcement, it may be certified to fill full-time and part-time positions.
- Effective September 1, 2011, the New Jersey First residency law was enacted.
click here for additional information.
- Application fees submitted via personal check or money order must be postmarked within five (5) business days of submitting your application. If your fee is postmarked after five (5) business days, or is returned as invalid, you will be declared ineligible and denied admittance to the examination process.
- The Civil Service Commission is increasing its use of emails as a communication
tool. Please ensure that your email is always up-to-date so that important
information about the testing process is not missed. Please remember to check
your junk mail, spam, and clutter for these important messages.