|EDUCATION: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree. You must indicate either possession of a degree or total number of college credits completed to date on your application. Failure to do so will result in ineligibility.
Appointees must provide proof to the Appointing Authority that they satisfy the education requirement at the time of certification. Failure to indicate, and provide proof to the Appointing Authority of satisfying the education requirement will result in rejection from the examination process.
NOTE: Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a recognized evaluation service. Please upload a copy of your evaluation with your application. Failure to do so will result in ineligibility.
NOTE: Applicants who do not possess the required education may substitute additional experience as indicated on a year-for-year basis with thirty (30) semester hour credits being equal to one (1) year of experience.
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of experience in the design, installation, and operation of programs for electronic data processing equipment and/or in the design and implementation of systems for electronic data processing application.
LICENSE: Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications must be completed and submitted by 4:00 pm on the closing date.
Customer Care and Technical Support: If you are having difficulty submitting your application online, customer care and technical support are available during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays and emergency closings. Please email: OAS.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 292-4144. Please note that application support requests received outside regular business hours on the closing date will not change the application filing deadline so PLEASE FILE EARLY.
NJAC 4A:4-2.3(b) states that all requirements must be met as of the closing
- Online applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date listed
- Auto-fill may cause incomplete information on your application. Please confirm your name, address and phone number prior to submitting your application.
- If an employment list results from this announcement, it may be certified to fill full-time and part-time positions.
- Effective September 1, 2011, the New Jersey First residency law was enacted.
click here for additional information.
- Application fees submitted via personal check or money order must be postmarked within five (5) business days of submitting your application. If your fee is postmarked after five (5) business days, or is returned as invalid, you will be declared ineligible and denied admittance to the examination process.
- The Civil Service Commission is increasing its use of emails as a communication
tool. Please ensure that your email is always up-to-date so that important
information about the testing process is not missed. Please remember to check
your junk mail, spam, and clutter for these important messages.